Also, my brother and I, and our musician/Lucia fan friends, got together and had a party in Lucia's honor. It was lots of fun and I made her a cake. I took pictures of the cake, so I can post those when I can develop them and scan them. It was lots and lots of fun! But, I degress.
Time for my picspam in honor of my idol and her 22 years of life, Lucia Micarelli.
I capped a lot of these and it took me a LONG time. I'm not claiming ownership, but try capping low-quality streaming video on a 56K dial-up modem. I'd really appreciate it if you didn't redistribute these without my sayso, first. You can make icons if you'd like, but please credit that you got it from me.
(She has that dress in every color, doesn't she?! XD)
Lucia as a little girl!
There you go, my dears. Maybe one day someone will making me a birthday picspam! XD That would be weird in a flattering way!
If you take some, please credit me and be sure to leave me a comment if you take out. Heck, leave me one if you just like them!
That's all of them, I'm pretty sure!
Download from here!. Please right click, and select "Save Target As...".
1. Upload all the images to your own server. Photobucket, etc. If I find out someone is hotlinking, I will discontinue the moodtheme, thus, you ruining it for everyone. Don't do that, okay?
2. Go to http://www.livejournal.com/admin/consol
3. Type in moodtheme_create "DevilishTrills' Lucia Micarelli Moodtheme" "DTLM" (You may need to mess around with it)
4. Click the "Execute" button.
5. SAVE THAT NUMBER. I don't care if you write it down, or copy and paste it into wordpad. But, you NEED IT. Or you're screwed up the ass.
6. Open the "code" file in Microsoft word. Highlight the ##### and use the replace feature. You're going to replace the #####s with your number. See why you need it? YOU NEED IT.
7. Replace the "http://yoursite.com" or whatever it is with where you saved the images. DO NOT replace the /.angry.png etc or mess with the numbers.
8. Go back to http://www.livejournal.com/admin/consol
9. Go to "Modify Journal" In the drop-down menu you should see the new moodtheme at the very bottom. Click it and save your changes.
10. CREDIT. It took me over a week to get everything right, upload everything, make the preview graphic, upload the .zip file, and write out the instructions. It would make me SOOOO happy.
I realllllly hope you enjoy this. It took me a long time and I'm so proud of it. Let me know what you think, even if you don't download it!
I hope you all enjoy that as much as I did.
ex-posted: devilishtrills per_te_vivro lucia_love musicnerdlove jgharempwnsyou